1548 Coronado Road. Weston, FL 33327
305-878-4302 • firstname.lastname@example.org
Composer, Arranger, Producer and Musical Director with vast experience in artistic and commercial production, musical shows and music for Film and TV. Singer and pianist-keyboardist with solid history of studio work and live performance. Audio Engineer qualified for recording studio and live sound.
Reliable and resourceful in challenging or stressful projects, used to working with short deadlines and in fast paced environments. A team player with strong leadership skills, very effective with technology, in love with sound checks and a strong believer in rehearsals.
COMPOSER / PRODUCER EXPERIENCE
- Have written, produced and performed 4 "Riccardo Perotti" CDs that have yielded nine #1 hits in National Radio Stations and a number of awards in Ecuador. Have also produced over 50 CDs and Singles for other Ecuadorian artists, some of them with similar results.
- Have done the Composition, Music Production and Artistic Direction of the City of Quito's most important events of the past 6 years, including the City's Showcase to the World "Quito Saluda al Mundo" for the Miss Universe 2004 Pageant. Was also appointed by the Miss Universe Foundation of Ecuador to write and perform the Official Miss Universe 2004 song "País Acuarela", which is now used by the Ministry of Tourism of Ecuador for the Country's promotion.
- Per request of the City of Quito, wrote the song "Tierra de Luz" in 2002, aimed at rising the self esteem of it's citizens in the challenging times the city was going through. The song became an overnight anthem and part of the city's heritage, used as the theme of the celebration of the 25th Anniversary of UNESCO's Declaration of Quito as World Cultural Heritage, as the center of the project "Quito-Tierra de Luz" that involved the best of Ecuadorian Singer-Songwriters, and in all of the City's TV and Radio campaigns.
- Was appointed by the Government of Ecuador to create and direct the artistic event in honor of the first Peruvian President ever to visit Ecuador, in commemoration of the 1st Anniversary of the Peace Treaty signed between both countries in 1998.
- Have written songs and/or music for 2 (winning) Presidential campaigns, 3 (winning) Mayor campaigns, 2 Soccer Teams, most of Ecuador's TV Stations, several Radio Networks, social campaigns and cultural projects. Have also written and produced a large number of TV and Radio Jingles, scores for film, documentaries and video-games, soundtracks for live events and general music for TV shows, montages and libraries.
- Have arranged and conducted the Orchestra at 4 OTI (Iberoamerican TV Organization) Festivals and been appointed Music Director for 2 of them. Also directed UNICEF's 1st Children Music Festival.
- Wrote and produced the all star 2007 Christmas Song for "Los 40 Principales" international radio network. Although originally produced for the Ecuadorian stations only, the song was soon adopted by all the stations throughout Latin America and Spain.
- Was the Director and Chief Engineer for Octavo Arte Recording Studio in Quito from 1989 to 1995. Have since then established own home studio.
ARTISTIC / PERFORMING EXPERIENCE
- Successful solo career with over 60 weeks in #1 in Ecuadorian radio charts, with self produced discography of 4 CDs yielding nine #1 hits and several "anthems".
- Extensive 25 years performing experience for audiences ranging from 80 to 37.000 people, mostly as solo artist leading my pop rock band, but also as a singer-songwriter behind a piano or acoustic guitar, or -in my beginnings- as keyboard player/singer in Top40 Bands. Highlight performances include 2 European Tours in 2007 and 2008 (Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, Switzerland, France and Spain); 5 national tours and a big number of isolated concerts in Ecuador, 2 seasons of Christmas Festivals in Teatro Nacional Sucre (Quito's most important theatre), Miss Universe 2004 Semifinalists Worldwide Broadcast, several isolated performances in other countries of South America and 1.5 years of steady Top40 Band performing throughout New England.
- Extensive 20 years recording studio experience in both artistic and commercial music. Lead and background vocals, keyboards, guitars, etc.
- Have performed in over 18 music videos and acquired plenty of experience in live TV and radio shows.
- Instruments: lead and background vocals, piano, keyboards, acoustic and electric guitars.
- Author, Composer, Arranger, Producer and Music Director.
- Qualified Audio Engineer fluent in Digital Audio Technologies. Expert MIDI Programmer.
- Fluent English and Spanish (singing, speaking, writing, reading).
OTHER IMPORTANT PROJECTS
- Created and Directed the "Pululahua, Rock from the Volcano" Festival, featuring 24 national and 24 international bands/artists in a 4 day concert inside the crater of the Pululahua Volcano, located 5 miles from the Equinox Lat 0° in Quito, Ecuador. It was - and still is! - the first and only festival ever made inside the crater of a volcano!
- Co-produced a 62 hour-long concert outside the Ecuadorian Congress in support for the signing of the Peace Treaty between Ecuador and Peru.
- Created and directed "Fiora Música", a 2-year project by The Coca-Cola Company of Ecuador aimed at discovering and promoting original music talents throughout the country.
- Programmed "Analyzer 1.0", a Perl driven web application capable of generating a Berklee-College-of-Music-Style Harmonic Analysis from any piece of music submitted to it in the form of a Standard Midi File.
- Blanca Hauser - Quito, Ecuador. Private vocal coach. 1988 - 1993.
- Berklee College of Music - Boston, MA. Professional Music Program with emphasis in Film Scoring, Electronic Music, Composition and Piano and Voice Performance. 1987
- The Recording Workshop - Chillicothe, OH. Diploma in Recording Engineering & Audio Production. 1985
MOST SIGNIFICANT AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- "Best Artist - Composer and Producer of 2007". "Los 40 Principales Radio Network" 2008 Awards
- Exclusive worldwide publishing agreement with Warner/Chappell Music. 2007
- "Best of 2006". "Los 40 Principales Radio Network" 2007 Awards
- "Outstanding Artistic Trajectory". "City of Quito - Mis Bandas Nacionales" 2007 Awards
- "Outstanding Artistic Trajectory". Gamavisión TV Station. 2006
- "Best Video of 1995". Premios Sintonizando - TC Television. 1996
- "Best Song of the Year 1993". Estatuillas de Oro de JC Radio. 1994
- "Best Soundtrack" in the "Demetrio Aguilera Malta" Film Festival. 1992
- "Revelation Artist of the Year 1990". Estatuillas de Oro de JC Radio. 1991